- The most important aspect to behaviour change is identity
- Four stages to a habit: Cue, craving, response, reward/outcome
- A high level framework involves making habits obvious, attractive, easy and satisfying. If you are trying to break a habit, then invert this.
- If you want a habit to be a part of your life, make it a part of your environment.
- We need habits of action, rather than motion. This is about showing up.
I think that this book would have a lot of implications for education and change.