👍 12 Leadership Development Questions Any Leader Can Use Today
One secret of leadership development is providing time for others to engage in self-reflection.
- What do you already know? How might that apply to current challenges?
- What are you doing that makes you feel energized? What does that say about you?
- What makes you feel connected with people? What blocks connection?
- When do you feel most powerful? Anxious? Successful?
- What is your role – not title – on the team? In your organization?
- What’s confusing? Where do you need greater clarity, simplicity, or focus?
- What do your hobbies say about you? How does that inform your leadership journey?
- What frustrates you?
- What are you reluctant to try?
- How might you maximize your strengths?
- Who on your team should you be developing? How?
- Who has helped you on your leadership journey? How are you different because of them?