- Podcast listening continues to grow in Australia
- Fictional podcasts and scripted dramas are the new black
- The more the merrier, says Pocket Casts CEO
- Smart speakers and voice technology will change podcast consumption
- True crime still dominates
It seems that 2019 will be the year we say podcasting truly arrived.
The ABC hosted the fourth annual podcasting conference Ozpod recently and the hot topics locally reflected the energy in the global podcasting space.
Here are five things we learnt at Ozpod 2019: