- Focus on building adaptive capacity, rather than single solutions
- Develop learning environments which connect with the community
- Provide diverse learning opportunities
- Support self-managed learning
- Prepare for trusted social federated identity systems and personal learning dashboards
I would argue that a lot of Downes work is focused on higher-ed, it therefore makes me wonder what some of this might look look in primary years? Also, his discussion about equity, rather than elite, has me wondering about initiatives such as Bridge International and the outsourcing of education? It is a useful provocation none the less.