- We have established and will maintain a structured approach to all projects.
- Online resources are organised according to our discover, create, share model.
- Our students care about the work they are doing, so they’ll keep doing it.
- Allocation of individual responsibilities within teams.
- Following the learning calendar already established at the beginning of the project.
One of my concerns with moving online is the fear that students will not have meaningful opportunities to engage with each other. I therefore wonder if team based learning is even more important in times of isolation.
In addition to Bianca and Lee’s work, Ross Cooper and Erin Murphy have shared a step-by-step guide to project based learning in a virtual world.