- Do these make us or our students lazy? (I could do this from scratch but I can’t be bothered)
- Do we end up with generator-envy? ( I will never be able to produce something as good as it does)
- Do they offer a way into digital literacy that might encourage novices to learn more sophisticated tool?
- Should we be using generators in class, if they have the potential to discourage learning?
- Is some friction in tool use better for learning than ease?
Marianna & John discussing the use of online generators. Easy to use software.
John and Mariana consider a number of questions, including: