- Do these make us or our students lazy? (I could do this from scratch but I can’t be bothered)
- Do we end up with generator-envy? ( I will never be able to produce something as good as it does)
- Do they offer a way into digital literacy that might encourage novices to learn more sophisticated tool?
- Should we be using generators in class, if they have the potential to discourage learning?
- Is some friction in tool use better for learning than ease?
In an age where we write more than ever, emoji is the new language of the heart.