I recorded a short reflection
for a collaborative podcast put together by Benjamin Doxtdator
on the topic of taking pause in 2018. The following people also provided contributions:
- Ximena on being more aware of the growing inequality produced through research and digital technologies.
- Kay Sidebottom on the microfacism that stop us from pausing at all.
- David Webster – Who is profiting from supposed simple solutions
- Phil Wood on sustainable timescapes.
- Deborah Netolicky on data, metrics and the impact of interventions.
- Jelmer Evers on the stories we are being told globally.
- Alan Levine on the power of walking, while walking.
You can listen below: