๐Ÿ’ฌ John Johnston on Inoreader’s New Plans

Replied to a post by john john
@inoreaderโ€™s new plan will leave 90% of users unaffected. I am in the other 10% not sure I should to upgrade, it is quite a jump from current $14.99 to $49.99; slash my feeds, & lose RSS feeds; or take opportunity explore other RSS services.
I feel that I get enough worth out of Inoreader and am not yet ready to jump to a full IndieWeb Reader. I still prefer Inoreader to Feedly. Guess I will see.

2 responses on “๐Ÿ’ฌ John Johnston on Inoreader’s New Plans”

  1. in reply to: @mrkrndvs
    Arron, yes inoreader will probably work out fine for me, Iโ€™ll need to trim my deeds and will explore some other options in the meantime. I will miss getting a feed from a folder of feeds. I found that very useful for one or two projects but am not using it currently, it will break some of my internet history though. I am keeping half an eye on the IndieWeb Reader idea but this site is not ready for that.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *