Let’s recap the eight tips:
- Break down your blog post (create bite-sized content from quotes, tips, images etc.).
- Build interest (give your followers a reason to click and read your blog post).
- Create a custom image to catch your followers’ eyes.
- Try emojis (perhaps as bullet points) and white space to make your tweets stand out.
- Use hashtags in your tweets but don’t overdo it. One or two is plenty.
- Tag others wisely especially if you mentioned them in your blog post.
- Replicate what works and make the most of the provided analytics.
- Be part of your community — give and take is the key to success.