- Focus on the learning needs of your students
- Understand the content and purpose of your lesson
- Consider the relationship between teaching, learning and technology
- Understand your school context, and know you can influence it
- TPACK, A new framework to use when introducing technology into your classroom
The COVID-19 pandemic has led to a reduction in face to face learning across educational institutions. Teachers are now required to think about technologies more than they have ever had to before. But as experts in education, teachers can use their strengths to teach in virtual spaces.